Love my INRatio!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnusgal

I just used my INRatio for the second time (first time without the "trainer" on the phone). It is SOOOOO much better than the ProTime! I had everything ready and was waiting for the signal to poke my finger when the dog decided he needed in- RIGHT NOW (he can be a bit insistant). So I turned to let him in (I was at the kitchen table, right next to the door) and when I turned back the message was already on the screen. Because of my experience with the ProTime I was a little panicked that I wouldn't get the blood in time. And then, when I did get a drop of blood on the test strip I thought for sure it wasn't enough... Low and behold, I shouldn't have worried, because it worked just fine! Beautiful INR of 3.3 and even better- no error messages! :D Not to mention the fact that the hole for the finger stick was so small that all I had to do was hold a gause over it for a few seconds and it stopped bleeding. Didn't even need a bandaid! :eek:

I'm so glad I made the decision to get a new machine. :D :D :D

Using the INRatio is like playing with my chemistry set when I was younger. It is so easy and therefore actually fun.

Glad you like yours.

geebee said:
Using the INRatio is like playing with my chemistry set when I was younger. It is so easy and therefore actually fun.

Oh, my!
Good thing they don't make brain surgery doctor kits!! :D :D

Seriously, Niki, I'm glad you're enjoying your INRatio. And glad that Gina likes hers, too.

I imagine that when my ProTime 3 kicks the bucket, that I'll get an INRatio. But ... I hope that is several years down the road.

Count me in as another enthusiastic INRatio owner. I had the same ProTime experiences that Niki did. Testing is now a stress-free, quick, no big deal event for me. With my ProTime I always held my breath just waiting for the error messages. I was grateful to be able to home test with my ProTime, but the INRatio has simplified that part of my life 10 fold.

Latest posts

Back