Long Time Member with new screen name

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkey Hunter

Hey all,

Wantd to try to let everyone know that Ross and Hank have done me a favor by changing my screen name from Ben Sm!th to what you see in front of you.
Reasoning is due to being unemployed and I have concerns of potential employers doing searches for my name and finding out about my heart surgery and existing aneurysm and just filing my resume in file 13 and moving on.

I just had my check-up Wednesday and all is Great!!!! Aneurysm still stable at 5.0cm and heart muscle and valves look great from my Ross Procedure 9 years ago......

Hopefully you all have had a great summer so far.

Glad to know you are doing well & I hope you continue to do so. Also, I think you & my hubby would have a lot in common --- he's into the hunting stuff too. :)

Take care & good luck finding employment.

Hi You Turkey....

You get a great check-up and "THEN" change your name!:eek:
I think you had one too many of them after turkey hunting drinks!:D

A Big Congrats from me on your fabulous annual check-up results!:)

All the best,

Rob

You may want to disguise the name you showed in this thread since it WOULD show up if someone did a Search on VR.com for that name. A common technique is to use some symbol in place of one or more letters.

You may also want to delete some of the 'details' in your Members List Profile. You never know who reads these threads, including people who are NOT subscribed, but have "an interest" in knowing things that appear here.

Right....they shoot turkeys, don't they?!?!:D

Internet searches will discover archived files too. Everything you post is still floating out there in cyberspace..:eek:

Glad to hear you're doing just fine Turkey....love the new name.

Right....they shoot turkeys, don't they?!?!:D

Internet searches will discover archived files too. Everything you post is still floating out there in cyberspace..:eek:

Glad to hear you're doing just fine Turkey....love the new name.

Only for a month or two. That's the only draw back. When they update their caches, the old will be history.

You may want to disguise the name you showed in this thread since it WOULD show up if someone did a Search on VR.com for that name. A common technique is to use some symbol in place of one or more letters.

You may also want to delete some of the 'details' in your Members List Profile. You never know who reads these threads, including people who are NOT subscribed, but have "an interest" in knowing things that appear here.

Yeah, but my name is a pretty common one and this site had way to much info about where I'm from as well.

Latest posts

Back