long term members

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, it is a reunion and called by one who left the building quite some time ago. Remarkable that his name has called upon so many - and more remarkable is how many of us have answered and here we all are.

I guess it took saying our final goodbyes to an old friend to get some of us back here. I've seen some "old names" pop back up. This site was a Godsend back in 2005 when I first took this trip. The help, advice and sometimes the "kick in the a$$" this place has provided over the years. WOW! Guess like some have said this is our On-Line Reunion of sorts. Peggy and I made 2 (I think) official reunions and met up with several on our travels at other times. I thought we were going to be able to drag Ross to the Orlando Reunion but he finally decided the trip would be too much. Too bad we never met cheek to cheek :eek2: :rolleyes2: :biggrin2:

Hank, you done good getting this place off the ground. The folks you and all the joint owners have helped over the years can't be measured.

Good typing to y'all.

May God Bless,

Bubba (Gadgetman)

oh my goodness, look who i stumbled upon……
all you old timers who held my hand back in 2001 right before joey's surgery!!!! so great to see you all here again! have missed you all and am thrilled to see you are doing well (i think).
wishing you all good good things in the year to come.
big hugs,xoxo

Wow, so great to "see" so many of you all. It's been a long time. I joined VR one month before my surgery over 11 years ago. Gosh, I was only 19. I haven't posted or even visited in a long time but Ross' passing has me in a whirlwind of emotions. And seeing all of your names does the same thing to me. I hope you're all doing well and to all the dear ones we've lost, they will forever live on in all the hearts they've touched. My heart was repaired not only by doctors and surgeons but by many of you. Thank you to Hank for this site and thank you to everyone for the love and support you provide to so many in desperate need.

Such a young girl, for such a big operation.

I never met Ross online, but I can tell by what others have written that he taught his friends how to face death fearlessly. Men like that are very rare.

I'll have to echo (pun intended) the sentiment that it is really great to "see" all the old-timers back for a visit. So many of you helped me through the early days (years?) when I was first diagnosed. We sure had fun re-decorating The Waiting Room so many times. I wonder what it looks like now. . .

Hey, all you long-termers showing up here now, especially as we all mourn Ross' passing, I hope you will stick around, or at least peek in as often as you can. We've missed y'all! :D:thumbup:

HI Gang.

WOW.... This is like a virtual reunion! Hmmmm..... wonder if we could pull that off on Skype or some other video media face to face cam get-together?

That would be so great if we could do that! I have Skype, but make sure you give me advance notice because I tend to stay in my PJ's all day sometimes if I have no where to go! :)

Well, the PJ "bottoms" may be no problem -- only the top needs to be dressed. Many years ago I was visiting a friend who was the director of the evening news show at a small city in South Florida. He invited me onto the set to watch the 11:00 PM show. The news anchor looked so formal and well-groomed. . . until he stood up after the show. He was wearing a long-sleeved dress shirt, a great tie, a suit jacket. . . and shorts with flip-flops. As long as the camera didn't see it, it wasn't real.

We just can't forget and get up to go for a coffee while we're on camera. NOBODY needs to see me that way. . .

That would be so great if we could do that! I have Skype, but make sure you give me advance notice because I tend to stay in my PJ's all day sometimes if I have no where to go! :)

Dear Norma,

PJ is better than "no PJ"���� do you remember how our dear Ross' greeted any member joining the ChatRoom?! He was so funny and loved to make us laugh ����

Nice to see everyone. :) I joined June 9th, 2001 - exactly 1 week before my AVR. That's 12 1/2 years! I had lurked a bit before that. I don't post much anymore, but I do drop in from time to time to read posts.

Latest posts

Back