Little black cloud

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cloud must have passed by you as only the dishwasher went into meltdown, how lucky that it didnt go any further.

I sure hope you two feel well again soon...I dont think I ever want to have Kidney stones after all I hear about them.

OK, since trouble comes in 3's you've had your 3. Bye bye cloud!

Try Popsicles to drop your fever or a cool shower/bath. Run your wrists under cool water, or dangle your ankles/feet in cool water. The wrists and ankles are where the blood is closest to the surface.

My little post op triad was Afib then stomach flu then bronchitis, all in the same month. I was miserable. I started to think I might never feel better again. But I did and you will too, hang in there!!

Hope you and hubby feel better soon!

Peace,
Ruth

Dear Kim,
So sorry to hear about your husband's kidney stones! I've never had that TG but I hear they can be soooo painful so I really feel for him! I hope everything gets resolved for him & he gets to feeling better real soon!

And as for you, I echo what others have recommended to you; cool showers, applying alcohol will help bring the temps down but you need to find out what is causing your high temp??! You obviously have a bug or infection going on so have this checked out ASAP!

And your dishwasher ---- well, like the old saying goes, "it could have been worse". At least you were still home & hadn't left on vacation yet; don't want to go there! :eek: It's weird how sometimes everything seems to hit at one time but there's always calm after the storm & this too will blow over, I hope soon!

Take care & keep us posted! :)

Latest posts

Back