Lionheart's AVR on Tuesday, March 4

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Best wishes for a successful AVR and an easy recovery! You're having surgery at a fantastic facility, so I am confident that all will go well. We'll see you on the other side of the mountain.:)
Godspeed!

Sending you best wishes. You are obviously in good shape and I am sure you will be back to all your favorite activities before long. Hope you can have someone post and let us know how you are doing!

Good Luck

Good Luck

Good luck and best wishes for a smooth surgery and recovery. The other side of the mountain is wonderful!

GOOD LUCK!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

My best wishes and prayers for a successful surgery and smooth recovery! Soon you will be joining us on "the other side of the mountain" where the view is sooo much nicer! Try and relax as much as you can....I pray you feel the "calm" that so many of us do beforehand. God bless!

Thanks,
It really means a lot to have you all backing me as I head over the mountain. We fly out for Cleveland tomorrow and into surgery Tuesday at 5:00am. Tomorrow will be a long day, but hopefully I will find something to occupy my mind. I haven't slept well for weeks but that's probably due to trying to get work stuff done-worrying doesn't help. Then, this weekend was cleaning the house-carpet cleaning, etc. so the house is in order when I return- although maybe it was to keep our minds off of the OHS. Of course little things kept throwing up bumps :eek: - like the deadbolt tumbler falling into my hands and locking me out of the house on Saturday and the toilet backing up and needing a plumber on Sunday. But hey. maybe I'm getting my bumps out of the way pre-surgery.:)

OK I've got to give my motorhead buddies a fun little jab.

knightfan2691
Cort, How do you have time to do anything since all five? Monte Carlos must take all your spare time changing their oil? And since you can only drive one at a time I hope you know that you are doing your share to reduce carbon emissions by keeping the other four off the road. :) :D

WayneGM
And Wayne-that sure is a good lookin bike but you know what they say:
"Chrome wont get ya home".:cool:

Take care. You guys are THE BEST!

I'll try to send something pre-surg, if not see you on the other side of the mountain.
Thanks for your thoughts.
John

All the best with your surgery,thoughts and prayers for
your comfort. post when you are able as it is a joy to see
the returns of those from surgery and back posting,all the best

zipper2

Lionheart said:
knightfan2691
Cort, How do you have time to do anything since all five? Monte Carlos must take all your spare time changing their oil? And since you can only drive one at a time I hope you know that you are doing your share to reduce carbon emissions by keeping the other four off the road. :) :D

LOL!!!!

Well, I don't change the oil myself ... that's one thing I've never wanted to do ;).

As for having time ... I've NO idea ... I'm hoping someone can tell me how I do it ... he he he.

And, yes, the other four stay in the garage when I'm driving one of 'em ;).

Look forward to seeing you post again "on the other side" ;).

"Put off today what you can do tomorrow, sometimes you don?t do the thing" ... Diamond Rio ... 'In A Week Or 2'

good luck lionheart my thoughts and prayers are with you. speedy recovery.
alpha 1

Hey all,
I'm out of surgery and wanted you all to known. Sorry it took so long. but I had a few bumps that sent me back to ICU, but all seems well right now.

I just finished a nice visit with another member also is from Colorado (MOTOX-Z) who will have AVR tomorrow morning here at Cleveland Clinic and tried to give him some tips and tricks.

I will post a pre-surgery forum hopefully tomorrow and will tell you some of my experiences then. Thanks so much for being there for me- you are each special friends that helped make this process easier.
God bless,:) :)
John

Thanks for the update John- look forward to hearing from you in the post-surgery forum- doesn't that feel good!!

John,

Good to see you back'n'posting. CONGRATS!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery :).

"Only you can do what must be done" ... John Parr ... 'St Elmo's Fire'

Welcome to this side of the mountain. Best wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery.

BTW, I meant to follow up on that "chrome" remark in your earlier response in this thread....do your ride? I suspect you do, but one of those "other" bikes. ;)

Latest posts

Back