lilteach3234's surgery is Tuesday, March 10

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes headed your way for a successful surgery and an uncomplicated recovery. And, I agree with Ross about your spouse and his stress level. I think my family was more scared than me, but since I came through great, they are better right now.

I agree about the grandbabies being better than our own kids! I always say if I would have known how much fun grandkids were, I would have skipped the having kids part and gone right to the grandbabies. I have 12 of them and just adore all. My youngest one likes to kiss my scar better and say "owie not hurt now!" He is 2 1/2.

Sorry I am a little late on this thread, but wanted to send you positive thoughts and best wishes for a smooth surgery and bump free recovery.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Lilteach, just wanted to wish you well tomorrow. I don't post much any more, but saw you were in Houston and wanted to say hi. You have an excellent surgeon in Dr. Ott. I know this is a scary time, but I'm sure you'll make it through fine. Best of luck; I'll be watching for a report of your successful recovery.

Well it's 4:45 a.m. Houston time. We are out the door. My hubby's coffee sure does smell good.

I will have him post an update tonight.

Keep those prayers coming.....I want to feel all of your vibes when I'm under.

I'm first on the doc's roll call this morning. My students want my heart valve....wonder if there's a chance of that.

Latest posts

Back