Like the site

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I am having to familiarize myself with the new site but so far I like it. I am sure I will have questions about some things but did on the other one also. Anyway I am sure if I have problems someone will be able to help me.

I am amazed that someone can put together something like this. I suppose this is Hank.
I think he is doing a good job.

Congratulations on getting the new site up and running. I finally found the way to subscribe with PayPal, and, that permitted me to re-establish my avatar and signature areas. Thanks!

Missy - I logged in, then clicked on settings, at the top of the page. In the list at the left, I clicked on paid subscriptions. I then clicked on the box in the center, where it said order. From there I selected something like "six months, $25", then PayPal, and went through the PayPal account process. (It helped that I already had a PayPal account set up.)

Hope this helps.

Love the new site. Im an IT guy so I know just how much work something like this takes. You should be proud of the migration. Just like anything there are going to be bumps along the way but from what I can see you've done an outstanding job of mitigating any issues. Congrats !

Back