Latest News on Simon (Lancashirelad)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Braveheart

Just to let you all know that this morning I spoke with Simon's mother on the telephone. She told me that Simon is doing well and that they hoped to move him from ITU to the HDU this afternoon.

Simon ended up having the Ross Procedure after all. So, I can imagine he will be delighted as he had said that that was what he would have liked most.

I will keep you posted with any further news.

Bye for now,

Jonathan (UK)

Thanks again Jonathan

Thanks again Jonathan

Again delighted to hear that things are going well for Simon ..
hope this continues....
Scottie

Jonathon - Thanks for the update. It sounds like everything went well for Simon. Please pass along my wishes for a continued good recovery. Sometimes these surgeries seem routine since I read about so many successes. But of course that is not true for the one having the surgery.

Awesome!

Awesome!

Congratulations to another success story. We are blessed to live in these days of modern wonders.

I hope Simon continues his rapid recovery and look forward to hearing more from him.

Another success story and another RP person! Way to go!\

Jonathan please tell Simon and his family we are thinking about them and so pleased he is doing so well.

Best wishes to Simon - I'm so pleased he got what he wanted.

hi jonathan!
thank you for keeping us up to date on simon's progress.
great news!!
another RP!!
please wish simon the best and let him know he is in our prayers and we look forward tohearing from him soon!
-sylvia

Latest posts

Back