Lancets/Blood samples

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Ross, cats work very well too....especially when we are least suspecting it.
Mine likes to leap off of me leaving a small slash on my knee cap.

You should see what the 20 lbs of mine does when she jumps on my back and applies the brakes! :eek:

If this was a Hemosense meter there is no programmed Error 118. Ross, you are correct, there is a Error 114 and an Error 124. There are actually a handful of 3 digit errors possible on the meter, majority of them are test specific. You could have these possibilities on the meter, notice all of them have a 4:

Essentially the 4 is what causes the error. Each one of the channels represents a channel on the test strip. When the 4 comes up on the channel it means that the blood covering the second electrode on that channel is not fully saturated, or un-evenly saturated. Could come from (meter not on flat stable surface, air bubble, or situation where clot may form prior to reaching second electrode.) If you guys ever get this error and want to know specifically what could cause it, please give us a call.

Back