Justin's doc appts

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy!

Easy!

Mary said:
And here is the promised picture! I'll let Lyn name everybody in the next post!

DCP_1155resized.jpg
Oh Mary, I can do it!

Starting clockwise at 10:00 is husband of Lyn, around at 2:00 is an Orioles baseball player, at 4:00 is a young Justin and at 8:00 is Lyn. That was easy!;) :p :D

Mary said:
And here is the promised picture! I'll let Lyn name everybody in the next post!

DCP_1155resized.jpg

Thank you so much Mary. She saved me,it took ME this long just to figure out how to get the pics,from "MY pics" to my email on the same computer lol.

RCB,very close,I wish I weighed even close to that kid :)
As,RCB,guessed, top row Don my DH ,next to him the O's player is Cal Ripken Jr (the last year he played,the uniform might throw you (baseball fans)off, it was some special night, where both teams wore throw back uniforms, (maybe from the 80s?) In front of Cal is young Justin, when he was 13 and the other kid is his friend Rhys. Justin invited him to go with us AND Rhys family loves Cal and are the family that decided to go to Cooperstown for a few days for Cal's induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame weekend (next week- yeah)and invited our family.
Another kind of funny thing, Cal is pretty big (Don is 5'10)and at the time,both Cal and Justin wore the same size shoe (12),Justin's grew a little since then.
Lyn
thanks again Mary

Wonderful picture, Lyn! I'm sure many generations of your family will treasure it.:)

wow!

wow!

I have not been on in awhile...and I can't believe everything you guys have been through lately!
I'm so impressed with your strength and courage to face everything! It took me forever just to read to catch up and I'm tired, I can't even imagine how drained you guys must feel.
I'm so glad Justin is doing better and ya'll are home. Blessings and prayers.
xxooDeana

Hey great update Lyn,

I am so glad both our boys are doing so well! I loved the picture too!

Latest posts

Back