Just went for a six month check-up at the cardio

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle D

She said I'm doing well I just need to get some more cardio activities in my life and my palps will probably just come and go and not to worry about them.

I asked her about the new NSAIDS warnings, she said they are fine to take unless you have risk for heart attack, high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney problems, or blocked arteries. So I'm in the clear to take NSAIDS but it seems they keep finding more and more problems with these things so I'll use them sparingly.

I did do the rehab program for a couple of weeks but it was quite a drive and I was having dizziness problems so I stopped going. I also have developed a hospital phobia and felt very anxious going. I also surpassed all of the elderly folks that were in there by leaps and bounds with what I was able to do and they would make comments that made me feel like I was making them feel bad about their abilities. So she wants me to get my heart rate up 30 minutes a day. So I figure a couple miles around my neighborhood will do.

Latest posts

Back