Just Want To Ask For Serious Prayers....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to post and let you all know that my grandmother maybe has a month, if that to be with us, and ole' harrybaby is not doing very well...I am wondering if you could all help me 1. To try and stay strong for my family, and 2. To help me in praying that her passing is peaceful and painless. I ended up calling the cardiologist yesterday because my diabetes doctor said my heart is beating way too fast, and the cardiologist said to give it a week and then call them back to see if the meds have helped calm down the heart. My brother and I are driving the 4 hours up on Saturday to go see gramma at the nursing home, and then driving back that night, and I would really appreciate any prayers that will help my family and me to get through this...This, so far, is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through, and I know I will go through more before it's my turn, but Lord, why does it have to hurt so bad...even before her passing? Thank you from the bottom of my heart and my family's heart. Here is a pic of my grandmother....(attatched)

Harry,

You certainly have my prayers and hugs. Just try to be happy that you love someone so much that the thought of being without them hurts this much. It is truly a gift even if it seems tough right now.

You certainly have my prayers, Harry. Grandmothers are such special people and their love for us and ours for them so unconditional! May God grant you both peace and comfort.

Jan

I remember that picture and how beautiful I thought it was when I first saw it. It truly represents how special Grandmas are, Harry. Thought and prayers with you at this difficult time!

Harry,

Thoughts/prayers coming your way.....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"These hands are meant to hold" ... All-American Rejects ... 'Move Along'

You have my prayers Harry. This is truly one of the greatest gifts you can give right now, to go to see your grandmother and be with her at this time in her life. It will hurt more than anything else can, but you will be giving her something precious. And the time you will spend with her now. you will be grateful for in the future. If is for her, and will help to ease her transition.

That is one of the most wonderful pictures. I know you posted it before, but each time it is just as lovely.

God Bless.

you have mine. i am glad you will have the chance to say good-bye. be sure to tell her all the memories you have of her that make your heart warm ... i am sure hearing them from you will warm her heart & soul also.

Yes, you have my prayers. It is very hard. God is giving you the opportunity to say goodby and let her know how much you love her. That's a blessing

Harry, what a precious precious photo. How blessed your Grandma is to have been able to be around to see her great granddaughter.

I will keep you all close in prayer. Please take care of yourself. I'm sure the stress you are feeling is not helping your heart rate out. Cherish this time you have to spend with your Grandma. My Mom's passing was very sudden and unexpected and I never had the chance to say goodbye. Not that your experience is any easier, but take advantage of the time to let your Grandma feel your love.

I believe that, if Heaven is as perfect a place as we are told, then your Grandma will not know the sorrow of missing her family for she will be with you always. Unfortunately it's those of us left here in our human bodies that must feel the sadness and pain of loss. I hope this is a comfort to you as you prepare to say "goodbye ..... for now".

Iv wondered how your Grandma was doing over these last few weeks Harry. Still praying for her and you of course. Wishing Peace to you all.

Harry,
I know it hurts, but you have been given an opportunity to let her know, once again, how much you love her. Think of the people who lose a grandparent unexpectedly and hadn't told them how much they were loved. If you think you can't talk without getting too upset, maybe you could try writing it down and asking someone else to read it to your Grandmother for you.
It's hard to face, but with our prayers behind you, I know you can do it.
padhugs.gif

Harry, please know that I am keeping you and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. All of us here love you. LINDA

Back