Just-Waiting - Going home soon if not already

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXWildflower

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hi all, I am playing phone tag with Just-Waiting (Steve) but I was happy to have a message from him yesterday, enough to know he made it through surgery and was headed home - probably today.:smile2:

If you don't know Steve's story, this is his second OHS in 7 months. His first was in late Jan. and when he went in for a check-up recently they discovered his valve was leaking very badly. Devastating news. I don't have any details yet on how his surgery went this time and exactly what they did - but I'll post if we catch-up with each other.

With any luck Just-Waiting himself will post before too long.

Just -Waiting- rides again- almost-
Home late Sunday night- Surgery 22nd-for repair of the ATS 3f went bad - ended up replaced with a piggy valve- I would bow to all the pig People who I mocked will I was a horse. I give more details when I feel better- but I am lucky to be alive. Thanks for your prayers and support- Still lots of questions and few answers.

Steve - now we are piggy twins!!. Watch out - I find myself eating a lot more now! :biggrin2:

Seriously, I'm so sorry you had to go through this again. I am curious to hear more when you feel up to it. Here is wishing you a smooth recovery and I am so glad you are still among the living!:thumbup:

Just Waiting - Now you will have to be careful not to squeal as you pass Bar-B-Que joints!

Of course, I have to stop and say "hello" to the family at all the burger joints - and Chicago has far more burger joints than Bar-B-Que joints!

I will write when I can - still having major problems right wrist- unable to function correctly - I talked to one of my piggie friends and told her later I would be by to take her to the buffet - It hurts to laugh- It is good to breathe and be above gound.

Latest posts

Back