Just hit 500 miles!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie

YEA!!! I hit 500 miles on my bike counter today and I am so--- excited I can hardly stand it!! I was on my ride, on a remote road, no one around so I get off my bike and start running around my bike like a crazy person excited, jumping up and down, singing and dancing that I made another one of my goals!! It felt so--- good!! To all that are just starting out their new life after surgery I strongly encourage you to set a goal and go for it, you can do it, you really can, no matter what it is! I have bigger goals ahead too!
Debbie :)

You know what's even better? 501, 502, 503... then before you realize it it'll say 1,000 just wait and see.

Good for you. Persistence pays off. I'll be real anxious to read your post after you do PS. Really feel bad about not being able to do it with you.:mad:

Hey everyone,

John you are too funny!! That's just what I did, except fall down.

Allan, yes 4 more weeks till the Tour de Palm Springs, I'm so excited i might just keep riding past the 25 mile mark and go for 50 :eek: You know one of my goals is to do the 100 mile ride next year.

Jack, yes 1000 is just around, just 5 more months, do you remember when I posted when I reached 100 miles on my old Wal-mart bike?

Mel, with 10,000 riders it will be a total blast out there!

I'm still looking for a friend to join me, I've asked several people but no takers yet, are there any bike riders out there we don't know about?? Debbie :)

Your celebration is circulating the net on youtube.

Yeah well, that's exactly what happened to me. Last November I ran a local road race for the 25th time so I celebrated by doing a little dance crossing the finish line. Someone caught it on video and it did find it's way on to youtube.

Debbie,

Congratulations on not only reaching your goal, but setting the goal in the first place, and then doing what you needed to do to get there! You are well on your way to that Century. If there's an open-ended invitation to join you in Southern California during these winter months, you'll likely have a few people in lycra showing up at your door! ;-)

Mike

How awsome is that!!?

How awsome is that!!?

Very cool. I need to get back to the bike myself. Keep at it and don't let anything get in your way!

When one person succeeds we all get a boost. Thanks for posting.

Keep up the good work. Let us know when you hit your next milestone.

David

WOW Deb what inspiation.......i sure couldn't right now:p

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!:):)

zipper2 (DEB)

counting bike miles

counting bike miles

With a nice 17 mile ride tomarrow I will hit 800 miles!! :D:D

Can't wait to make it to 1000!!! Can't bealive it also?

My ride is now about 15 miles 2x's a week, and my goal

is atleast 25 miles a week or 100 per month.

Looking forward to more progress in the future also!!

Debbie :)

WOW Deb,keep up the inspiration...Good job
I may just get mine outta the garage;)Hubby's riden his already
afew times when weather cooperated.
Nope it's snowing here tonight:eek:(AGAIN)

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back