Just a Shout Out to my Friends Here

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDMc

Hi gang! I haven't been around much, I see some of you on Facebook, but rarely check in here. I want to update you on the two friends I asked you to pray for. My friend Richie is doing OK. He has an apartment near his family, and is probably pretty good for him. My friend John has had one heck of a time. He had his heart attack last November, and just went home last week. I haven't seen him for about a month, but I suspect they sent him home for a change of scenery. It seem like a step in the right direction. He has had a terrible time with pancreatitis, and had a clot they were dissolving the last time I saw him. In any case I thank you for your prayers, as neither seemed like they were going to make it. A local songwriter John introduced me to, Tim Hughes, wrote a great song "Sheltered From The Wind" for their band One Thin Dime. That is where I get the line "Let me wrap you like a blanket". My love is wrapping you dear friends "like a blanket sheltered from the wind". Thanks, Your valve brother, Brian

Brian,

It is good to read the update ... very glad you shared it with us. Thoughts/prayers continuing, of course....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_05.21.11_FrnkGrv.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'm just out to find the better part of me" __ 5 For Fighting __ 'Superman'

Thanks gang! Greg, Yes, but his parents have reconciled their differences with him, and his wife (they've been separated almost two years I think) has been visiting, and helping him out. Otherwise it is mostly me, and a couple of our sailing buddies.

Latest posts

Back