June 16: My 3rd Valversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debster913

Hi, all!

Just wanted to share some GOOD news this time: Today is my 3rd valversary, or re-birthday, as Superbob would say. :cool:

Thanks to all of you for your support as I rode the crazy highs and lows following my valve repair! I'm looking forward to my next 30 years with this newly refurbished valve. The Hubster woke me up this morning and reminded me that three years ago today, he got me up at 4 AM to take me in for my valve job. :p

And...despite all the craziness the past three years, I really do feel blessed to be alive! :D

One more thing...Happy Valversary to my fellow June valvers!

Love,

Wishing you a happy valversary with many more to come. I hope the "Hubster" didn't wake you up at 4:00 am though.

Hi, all!

Just wanted to share some GOOD news this time: Today is my 3rd valversary, or re-birthday, as Superbob would say. :cool:

One more thing...Happy Valversary to my fellow June valvers!

Love,

Congratulation Debi on three years. From all the posts it appears that June is almost as popular for heart surgery as it is for weddings.;):cool:

Happy valversary,Many more to come your way
Congratulations #3

You shoulda woke HIM to CELEBRATE at 4 Deb;)
Have a great celebration:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Happy Re-Birthday Debi, and may you have many,many more. :)
Thank you for thinking about all the other June Re-Birthday (as SB calls it) mine is coming up in a few days #3 also. We have alot to celebrate and this fourm it part of that celebration. :)

Debi:

Happy 3rd valversary!

I agree with June being a good month for surgery. No holidays to throw a kink in schedules (I had surgery once between Christmas and New Year's -- not a good idea!) and you don't have to fight a lot of really bad weather (snow/hail/blizzards) during your recovery. If you're a teacher or student, it gives you enough time to recover and be back at school come the first of the fall semester.

Debi:

Happy 3rd valversary!

I agree with June being a good month for surgery. No holidays to throw a kink in schedules (I had surgery once between Christmas and New Year's -- not a good idea!) and you don't have to fight a lot of really bad weather (snow/hail/blizzards) during your recovery. If you're a teacher or student, it gives you enough time to recover and be back at school come the first of the fall semester.

Exactly. My surgery was on the last day of school, and I was ready to go back by the first day in September! :D

Debi, that is great, you sound like it has been quite a trip, but worth it. I will also
celebrate a June anniversary, tomorrow. Congrats to you and many more! Laura

Back