Jill has her date....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christian your son is beautiful. I know how it feels to be the one watching and worrying about someone you love go thru this, not my husband but son and since you have a baby I know you could imagine how that would be. so if you every need to vent or anything, I am usually hope so feel free to email me. I would call the insurance company to make sure about the private room too. also I would really recomend setting up a care page now, if you don't have some kind of family site. both carepage and caringbridge are free and it makes it so easy to give family and friend updates instead of getting tons of calls and it feels so good to read all the messages in the guestbook.plus it is a nice record to go back and reread since everything becomes a blurr. and heck it's a great place to show off more pics of your son :eek:) If you decide to set one up please share the links, you are all in my prayers. Lyn www.caringbridge.org/nj/justinw

Sylvia:

It came as a surprise to us too. We went to Cleveland in April to get clearance to try for Baby Number Two and they told us they weren't going to let us do it again until after the operation. Quite a surprise, since Jill had no complications with the pregnancy and her echo results really didn't change.

Lyn:

Thanks for the insurance reminder. We've requested the room but I suppose we better make sure it'll be paid for. And the carepage was another good idea. We'll do that too.

One year already!!??

One year already!!??

Christian and Jill, I'm sure you'll be able to have another child once Jill's fully recovered. I was given the ok by my cardio only three months after my third heart surgery (mitral valve replacement), remember I've written about my experience? Bruna's eight now and was diagonosed with mitral valve prolapse a few months ago, but the doctor told us there's nothing to worry about. I'll be taking her for an echo every year just to be on the safe side. Anyway, your wee boy is absolutely adorable! Who's going to look after him while Jill's in hospital and then during her recovery? Hope to hear from the two of you more often from now on! Take care!
Débora

Christian,

What a Beautiful, adorable little boy! Yes, you are lucky!

Strange, I had a private room and didn't even ask for one. I was glad I did though. My insurance did pay for it too. Jill will really want her rest, like Christina said.

I will keep Jill in my thoughts and prayers on Nov. 1st.

deboraginastewart said:
Who's going to look after him while Jill's in hospital and then during her recovery?

Me. :)

Here's Colin, mommy and daddy on his first birthday (our first annual costume party).

So why didn't you post one with your costumes on??? :D :D

Colin is such a cutie and I can tell that Mommy and Daddy have been enjoying every minute.

What a cool tradtion you have started. Colin looks like such a happy boy!! Mom and Dad look very happy as well.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Michelle

Back