It's on!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Hi All. I haven't been posting here much, mostly just reading. Just thought I might get on the calender, and on a few prayer lists, for my up-coming surgery on June 8th at CCF. My Dad and I are leaving this Tues am (June 2nd) for the 3 days of testing, then coming back for the weekend, and returning Mon for the "procedure". I am lucky to have Dr. A. Marc Gillinov doing the honors. If he is good enough for Robin Williams, and Jennifer (ponytaila1a), he is good enough for me. Dr. G is hoping to use the DaVinci robotic machine to repair my mitral valve, but until the heart cath and other tests are done, the final decision has yet to be made.

Steve

Steve,
I put you on the calendar, so it's official! We'll have a support thread up and running before then, so try to relax and go with the flow.:)We've got you covered.;)

That's great and best wishes. Little confused. You said ccf (Cleveland Clinic Florida?) Is Marc comming down frow Cleveland?

One more thing. Had a short chat with my dr after the cath. We talked about Marc, Tomilsav, Lars, etc. He just said it doesn't make a lot of difference. Micky Mantle, Willy Mays, Hank Aron etc.. They are all world class. Is it inappropriate to ask for a autograph?

That's great and best wishes. Little confused. You said ccf (Cleveland Clinic Florida?) Is Marc comming down frow Cleveland?

CCF= Cleveland Clinic Foundation. At least I think thats what it means. As far as an autograph goes, I'll carry that around inside me for life! LOL

You will be in good hands. I'll be there on the 8th for my testing, maybe I can stop in & say hello after you've been there a few days. I'll pm you my # if you want to talk. Best of luck. Harry

Glad to hear the wait is almost over and so will the surgery soon be. Lots of good wishes and thoughts of success are being sent your way. We'll hold you in our mended hearts and prayers throughout your surgery and recovery. Keep in touch when possible. I thought I would be back on the site a day or two after I got home....wrong, wrong, cause it definitely leaves you feeling weak and puny but you do bounce back stronger than before.
Midge

Wishing you the best for your upcoming surgery. I hope all things work out for you & that you have a speedy recovery. Good luck & God Bless.

Steve, I do hope that you can have the robotically assisted surgery...but it sounds like you're in good hands either way. I hope all the testing goes well this week.

Melissa

Latest posts

Back