It'll Make You Smile!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Blanche!

Hi Blanche!

I'm doing well, thanks. I haven't been posting much lately but I still check in and see how everyone is doing. My life just seems to be so very busy. There is always something I have to be taking care of, whether it be at work, at home, with the kids, with church or with a new past time...photography. I am getting ready to have a local business display some of my work. It's been very exciting. A local publication is also going to be doing an article on the display. I have my yearly cardio appt coming up the beginning of April. I hope everything goes smoothly. It has been 2 1/2 years since my surgery. It's hard to believe how quickly the time has gone by. Someone I work with sent me the Elastic Baby and I just had to share it with you all. It just made me smile. I hope you all enjoy it too.

Take Care!
Gail

Hi Gail!

Hi Gail!

Glad to see you on the board and hear that you are doing well! Thanks for this site - it is a wonderful sound - to hear a child laugh.

Your girls are so adorable!

I will be anxious to hear how your exam in April goes. I'm sure all will be well!!

Take care -
Christina L.

Latest posts

Back