Is this your cat at Christmas?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cat we had when I was a kid was really good about leaving the Christmas tree alone, except for one thing—She loved the mylar icicles on the tree, so she would eat them. Then she would hack up tinsel hairballs under the tree! Ewwww!

The cat we had when I was a kid was really good about leaving the Christmas tree alone, except for one thing—She loved the mylar icicles on the tree, so she would eat them. Then she would hack up tinsel hairballs under the tree! Ewwww!

Good think that's all she did. Couple of friends have helped buy their vets new cars or helped send the vets' kids through college, what with paying for surgery to remove such and repair damage to the GI tract.

Loved the video! I had seen this scene play out in our house for three years straight. The fourth year we didn't have a tree. The fifth year we had a tree with only nonbreakable ornaments. This year, the sixth cat year at our house, we have mostly nonbreakable ornaments but I put a very few breakables. The cats haven't bothered it at all. Yay!

Loved the cartoon video!!

Yes, we brought our tree home last week. We have two houscats, Kiki and Annie. Well, they always check the tree out when we first put it up. This tree however, must have been extra special. They plopped themselves underneath the tree, as usual, but Kiki would NOT leave! He stubbornly layed under the tree while I continued to decorate. He also loved drinking the sugared water in the tree stand! This went on for several days. It must have been the newness of it all. They're sleeping in there usual spots now! Thank goodness!

So, so cute!

I set up this little wood carving of 2 reindeers w/some blinking lights on them and Molly, my cat, just sits there looking in wonderment at them! I caught her batting at one earlier!

Back