I'm home !!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garth51

:) I everyone , thankyou for all your wonderful replies you sent to my mother's thread on my successful surgery. Everyone's prayers for me have been answered. There were no complications in surgery but I couldn,t sleep the whole time in hospital and I started to have trouble with being on so many meds. I became super sensitive to taste and smell by Monday Feb 20/06 and was having a tough time and I was worried I'd have to stay in hospital a lot longer ! The next day Tuesday Feb 21/06 the heart surgeon came to my room and told me that my heart was fixed and that my recovery time was incredible. He then told me that he was sending me home immediately so I could be more comfortable ! Tears came to my eyes and I shook his hand and thanked him for saving my life ! I went home a few hours later ! I was at home on the 5th day after surgery ! I'm starting to sleep and my taste and smell has returned to normal. I'm getting a bit fatigued now and must go. Thankyou Lord for all of the mercies and miracles that you provide to your children. I,ll post again soon , GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU !!! :) :) :)

You sound great. Isn't home wonderful after OHS? I hope you appetite comes back and you are able to chow down on some good comfort food.
Remember to rest and do your walking. Take care and welcome to this side of the mountain.

Welcome home

Welcome home

Glad to hear your home and doing so well. I keep checking on here for all the good news that everyone is home and doing well.

Garth,

That's wonderful news! I'm so glad you are doing well!

Isn't it great to be home? :)

Arlene

Congrats, Garth! My humble little abode was indeed precious to me when I came home from the hospital. At least you don't have to keep looking for ladies coming at you from every direction wielding needles. :eek:

Get plenty of rest, walk, and use that spirometer every chance you get.

Delighted to hear the good news.

Right there with you, Garth! My surgery was the 16th. What a great feeling to know we have our lives back, isn't it?

Keep up the walking and breathing exercises, make sure you eat well and get plenty of rest.

God bless,
Randy

Welcome home, Garth. I'm sure you will be much more comfortable there and wish you an uneventful recovery.

WELCOME HOME, GARTH!!!

Congratulations and I'm sure you're feeling glad glad glad to be home. Thank God!! Remember, don't do too much....the VR.com motto is walk walk walk, breathe, breathe, breathe, and best of all nap nap nap......Take it easy and your recovery will be fine.

Again MEGA CONGRATS.

Evelyn

Latest posts

Back