I'm finally back!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Some may remember my posts several months ago regarding a bad digestive problem I had. I'm happy to report things are going a lot better.
The only answer I came up with was that Nexium was the root cause of my problem. This was kind of confirmed by a forum I came across, which is a place to comment about peoples experience with Nexium.
I went thru every test known to man and two different gastro doctors and got no answers, both guys said they just didn't know and gave up.
I guess the good news is they could not find anything wrong, the bad news is they could not come up with an answer.
A comment on the forum I mentioned said it took between two and three months for symptoms to subside, and that's what happened to me.
And just recently I finally got my INR back to a steady range because the Nexium had a very strong effect on it. I jumped from 22.5mg weekly to 27.5mg weekly.
So I guess you guys are stuck with me for a while longer.
Rich

Great! I'm glad that nagging issue has been resolved. It's very good you're feeling better and that you're back.

RICH!

WELCOME BACK! Good to see you posting again ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone" ... Fort Minor ... 'Where'd You Go?'

Thank you all and no my wife probably isn't happier but she still puts up with me.I'm sure I don't deserve her.
Rich

Thanks Cort,
When are you coming to Michigan this year? I know you probably posted your schedule but I'm getting old and need a reminder.:eek:
Rich

Thanks Cort,
When are you coming to Michigan this year? I know you probably posted your schedule but I'm getting old and need a reminder.:eek:
Rich

LOL!!!!!!

I will be in MI most-likely the afternoon of August 8 (Friday) around lunchtime or so....

You available then?

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"If by chance you are ever this way look me up" ... John Anderson ... 'Down in Tennessee'

Cort I hope to be free that day.
Let me know where and when and I'll try and get permission to leave the house.:rolleyes:
Rich

Our meds seem to want to kill us before the conditions of our body! Thank goodness for sites like ours where we can swap info to find out stuff 'they' don't tell us.

Good to know you are feeling better, Rich.

Thanks again everyone, it really is good to be back.
Of course now that I'm feeling better, she says get off that couch and move it!!
Ann,
I just don't know about some of these meds. Now there is suspicion about some of the little kids and babies meds. Really scary.

Rich

Rich, I'm always late to the party! Welcome back! Bina, So the party is in Danny's basement? I should've known!

Oh no, the forum trouble maker is back. I thought sure you'd stay in the bog of eternal stench. :D

Back