I'm Back

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take care of yourself and please let us know what is going on. I turned my cell phone off the other day and it is a wonder my husband didn't send an emergency squad! I will say the webpage we did via the Cleveland Clinic saved us tons of calls. It got over 400 hits in a week! I would highly recommend it or get yourself a blog.

Hi all, Laura I hope you are ok with the lung problem. It seems like so much for you to go through. Insurance companies are a trip, I work for one, not medical, same stupid rules. So, my fever remained at 101F, off to the ER (Same hosp that did my suregery, so it was a ride to the city) They took me asap, did every imaginable test even CT scans. No fluiid, no internal bleeding (which they thought due to my low blood count). All turned out well and of course Murphy's law, no fever for 6 hours. The cardio-thoracic team felt that the fever was part of my healing and it was wise of me to come to the ER. So, I left the hospital @3:00 feeling reassured that at least all parts are working. I still cannot talk about the details at the sub-acute facility, my pressure goes up. I have a bad italian temper, chest busted open or not,it was like a scene from Prison Break.,

Latest posts

Back