I'm back just wanted to say hello

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisou

Hello everyone, back from surgery which was suppose to happen on July 28th, but was cancelled and rescheduled for the next day what a bummer that was, but aside from that doing really good. I was in hospital a bit longer because INR wouldn't go up, but now it's much better, I'm really happy this is done and over with, now I know for real that the waiting before surgery is so much worse than surgery itself, I feel the improvement day by day. Appetite was good 3 days after surgery, they were actually starving me in the hospital, I was really anxious to get home and have a decent meal, it was so good, just hope recovery keeps going this way, I feel great. Got to go will talk to you later, thanks again everyone for helping me go through this.

Lise

Lise, it's good to hear from you!
My INR also rose slowly, 16 days in hospital for that....but it has stayed solid ever since.
I bet you're glad that we aren't having one of those hot, muggy summers. Enjoy some walks and rest often.

Welcome back! If you have problems with your INR, come see us in the anticoag forum. Nearly everyone has problems right off the bat.

Good to hear from you, Lise, and know you are doing well.

Keep up the good work. Easy does it!

Welcome home, Lise. Sounds like you are well on your way to an uneventful recovery!

Latest posts

Back