I want to go to Oregon and stay at this resort

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW- That treehouse resort is really cool, but I don't think I could make it up there! Too many stairs! :eek: :(

This is another photo of our grandson Jackson's bedroom in the treehouse. He's with his papaw, probably reading a bedtime story. They went this past June.

I am amazed. I have lived in Oregon since 1974 and never heard of these. I wonder why! Our daughter will be thrilled...she adores being up in trees! Thanks for the link!

:D Marguerite

It must be the inner child in us that desires such feats. I thought they were cool when I was a kid and I still think they are to this day.

Wow! This would have been a dream vacation in my childhood! I used to love climbing trees & staying perched in some really high places! Now, though, everything at ground level please! :):D

Thanks for the link Ross!

Same here, but darn if it doesn't look neat and if I could, I darn sure would.

You know, I just might have to have my hubby carry me up! ;) Or I guess I could take a few steps... sit and rest... take a few steps... sit and rest... It does look like fun. Too bad it's so expensive to get to Oregon. That's the only reason we haven't gone out to the book themed B&B yet. Someday I will though! :D

I used to live in Oregon and have been back a few times since but I never got down near the Cali border, I've been as far as Crater Lake which Im thinking is about an hour north of the Treehouses. The wife and I want to do a trip where we drive from San Francisco up the coast into Oregon and ultimately in Portland with stops on the way, this looks like a good place for at least one night on our travels !

The kid in all of us loves treehouses. :) Guess that's why my DW and I fell in love at first sight with this house on top of a steep hill, that resembles a treehouse with all its stairs. Now with more old-age creep, not sure how practical it was. Maybe a nice patio home would have made more sense. Anyway, still love the "treehouse" .... don't need to go to Oregon.

There are a lot of cool things that I'd like to do. Problem is, elevation and oxygen. Never thought my life would depend on pretty much staying at sea level, but that's the way it's worked out.

I have seen whole magazines devoted to different ways to build and
create your own tree house; some are near to the ground and others
are at top and span a few trees. I wouldn't mind living in a house-tree,
I practically did as a kid... I would only come out of the old Maple in the
backyard for meals,sometimes not even then. As an adult ,a few years ago
I climbed an apple tree and a blackberry tree too. Came home a mess...
fruit juice all over me and skinned knees. Who says we have to mature
as we get older:p
--Dina:)

I didn't see any potties in the treehouse - that would be a big problem for me!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back