I Started Up An Old Habit.....I Am Smokin' Again.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Now That I Got Your Attention....Check Out This Stuff....I just tried it and it is terrific...I have put it in everything...eggs, on pork chops, on hamburger....everything but cold cereal and milk...(Yuk)...LOL Just thought I would share it with yall in case you didn't hear of it. I bought it at Walmart for 86 cents:D:cool::D Now that's what I call ON THE CHEAP!:D:D Hope yall enjoy.....:D:D P.S. A Pic Is Attached:D:cool::D

http://www.colgin.com/public/

Actually, From The Ingredients That I Read....

Actually, From The Ingredients That I Read....

That stuff looks toxic, Harry. Has it been approved by the FDA, or maybe the EPA? :D

It's quite healthy for one to consume....I can have it because it doesn't have sugar in it (I know, since when has that stopped me...LOL) and they promote it as a vegan product. If Worst Comes To Worse, I Could Try Using It For Gas In My Car....LOL (It comes in gallon jugs for $20.00 per gallon...:D:eek::eek::D)

I used to use that stuff to make fake bacon for Joe because it had so little sodium, and a little goes a long way.

Just marinated some pork with a little fat on it, then thin sliced it and fried it. It tasted pretty good. And I didn't have to use much to get that nice smokey flavor.

Well I Love It Because.....

Well I Love It Because.....

I used to use that stuff to make fake bacon for Joe because it had so little sodium, and a little goes a long way.

Just marinated some pork with a little fat on it, then thin sliced it and fried it. It tasted pretty good. And I didn't have to use much to get that nice smokey flavor.

When I had my tumor removed from my left ear last year, the doctor had to cut the nerves to my tasting ability, therefore, I cannot taste as well as I used to....So this stuff really helps me immensely. I like it because it is a vegan product and I can have as much as I want without it affecting my blood sugar....I am glad I found it.:D:D

Yes....You Sprinkle or brush it on...

Yes....You Sprinkle or brush it on...

Before you cook the meat or whatever and it cooks the hickory smoke flavor right into the meat. It is especially delicious on pork chops....:D

Harry,

Do you know how long that product has been around? My Dad use to buy it to make our cheap chuck steaks taste better in the 1970's. We couldn't afford good cuts of meat. My Mom would pound the heck out of the meat, and then marinate it with the liquid smoke for about an hour or so. Then broil the steak. It really tasted great! I haven't used it in years because I hardly ever have steak. I never thought to use it on eggs. My Mom did use it on hamburger though.

Yeah, I think we need a smokin group. More pople should try it, it does have a good taste. :)

I KNOW First Hand What You Mean Lorraine....

I KNOW First Hand What You Mean Lorraine....

Harry,

Do you know how long that product has been around? My Dad use to buy it to make our cheap chuck steaks taste better in the 1970's. We couldn't afford good cuts of meat. My Mom would pound the heck out of the meat, and then marinate it with the liquid smoke for about an hour or so. Then broil the steak. It really tasted great! I haven't used it in years because I hardly ever have steak. I never thought to use it on eggs. My Mom did use it on hamburger though.

Yeah, I think we need a smokin group. More pople should try it, it does have a good taste. :)

I was born poor, I am STILL poor and I will MOST LIKELY die poor....but it was the same way during the 70's for me. Mom and Dad would buy the cheap chuck steaks when they could afford them and I cannot tell you how many nights we had chicken, and then there were the nights when we ate pancakes or eggs for dinner. I guess this is why I am determined to get through College.:D:eek::D I know EXACTLY how it was Lorraine...((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))):D:D

Latest posts

Back