I missed the chat & I can't catch up !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gisele

I am trying to catch up on reading all the messages that I haven't had time to read. To top that off I see that there was a live chat that I missed too! I will leave myself a reminder to show up at the March 2nd chat but I don't want anyone to be jealous of my tan when I show up. :D :D

Logan airport is open!!! Yeah and my flight should be leaving ontime tomorrow morning. Heading south with all my equipment (Protime machine, Lovenox, etc) I remembered to get a letter from my doc so I could make it through security with my "mini scapels" and syringes. I got my manicure and pedicure done on Saturday- I think I might be all set. Hubby and I will be in Miami for a day then boarding Carnival's Spirit ship for 8 days. I can access the internet from the ship but it costs 75 cents per minute. I am accustomed to spending so much time behind the computer (mostly work-but I do wander out of my work software at times and wander to the board here). I think I will have withdrawal symptoms without the internet. So guys, I think you can all behave yourself while I am away especially Ross, Bonnie, and my "neighbor" Ram. Right?

Have a good week. Stay warm.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Gisele

Bon voyage Gisele!

We have another neighbor on this site---Dodi--Mass. resident.
I also dished out my ski story reply, somewhere, but guess you missed it. Yes I did ski more, Cranmore and Bretton woods, but time and responsibilities prohibited continued adventures, just as it was starting to feel natural.

After this winter I envy you on this vacation to warmth, sun, fun, and play, romance and adventure.:D WOW--sounds good!:cool:

Hey Gisele, have fun on your trip, and if you see royal carribean's explorer, be sure to wave, my mom is on that ship! I have 15 years to wait, and on my 20th wedding anniversary, my husband is taking me to Crete, and on a little European trip! Have fun, and well chat when you get back!

Tadaa!

Tadaa!

Just finished my last bit of work. Yeahhhhhhhh. Officially on vacation now!

I went "outside" to the home page--there is a whole other world out there. Is that were we meet for the live chat? My computer automatically goes to the forum so I guess I have ignored that whole other side.

Dodi is from Ma? Do you know where in Ma? It is nice to have another New Englander on board.

Joy, I will wave to your Mom. What islands does the Explorer go to? I have only done Royal Caribbean in the past, this is my first Carnival Cruise. I hear it is a party ship :D :D

Ross, be good while I am gone. I wouldn't want to miss out on anything. Be nice to Bonnie too. I am sure that Nancy will keep an eye on the both of you.

Ram--wanna go skiing when I get back? I have to get at least one or two more ski days in before all the snow melts. Oh yeah, wait a minute, the snow won't be fully melted until July. I think we have plenty of time. LOL

See you all when I get back!

Hold on a minute..Gisele

Hold on a minute..Gisele

Before you leave, Ross's birthday is next week..the 25th. We are all planning a big soree at his house. If any of you need his address..PM me or Henyslee. We know his address:D :D :D :D Bonnie ..P.S. BYOB...And NO smoking inside house. We don't won't to start a fire:p :p :p

Bonnie, I might be a bit late.......

Bonnie, I might be a bit late.......

Do you think I could stop by on my way back north on the 28th? I figure you should still be partying by then-right? Uhmmm, where does Ross live by the way?

Ross. Sweetie, Happy Birthday xoxoxoxo (big kiss & hug)

:D :D :D

Cio:cool:

King Ross....

King Ross....

Would you like me to delay my plans so that I may attend the celebration in your honor?? I am sure the cruise lines will accomodate me if I explain the situation. LOL

Have a great birthday! Don't forget to blow out all your candles.

Gisele

Oh but would I be honored. Make it so number 1, make it so. :D

You have a great trip, but remember that I'm still here awaiting your return. ;)

Blowing out the candles??

Blowing out the candles??

We would all go to the moon..Ross is on Oxygen:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Bonnie

Latest posts

Back