I made to the other sign of the mountain

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobNDenver

Hey everyone. I am now the proud owner of a St. Jude 23mm mechanical valve and am out of the ICU and into the telemetry unit. I will post more soon, but everything seems to be cooking along. . . Hiccups are not so much fun though, but they will calm down I am sure. . . Started on Coumadin this afternoon.

Rob

I'm glad to read that you are moving right along. We'll expect you to post from home sometime soon!

So glad you could post and give us the good news- Best wishes for an uneventful recovery.

Great news. Congratulations and welcome to this side of the mountain. I hope the hiccups have subsided. Wait 'til you experience the dreaded sneeze :eek: Wishing you all the best for a hiccup-less, sneeze-less, and bump free recovery.

Great news!

Great news!

Hope all goes good! Just wait till the first SNEEZE. I didn't sneeze for 5 - 6 weeks. Here's a hint. I didn't even SPELL that word or SAY it for the first 5+ weeks POST. Didn't want to GINX my self. When it did FINALLY come, I didn't die. Now, at 8 weeks, I know I can deal with it.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Rob,
Glad to hear everything went well. Best wishes for a smooth recovery.

Chris

Great news Rob. Coloradans are well trained at climbing mountains cause the view is always better on the other side.:)

Take it easy,
John

Wow great news from you:)
soon you'll be posting from home to tell us all about the
adventure over the mountain.
all the best for a speedy boring recovery!;)

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back