I made it!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home and welcome to the Ross procedure -club. So, when you say home, does it mean you're back in Brazil? In any case, rest as much as you can between activities like walking, breathing, reading etc. Isn't it amazing what they (the surgeons etc) can do these days?

Congratulations and happy homecoming. I have always felt that, next to a successful, permanent repair, a successful Ross procedure is the best possible outcome.

Great belated holiday gift!

Best wishes,

Margaret, I love these kind of posts. I'm so glad that you are on the other side of the mountain. Keep up the good work!

Margaret's doing great!!

Margaret's doing great!!

Hi there everyone! Just a couple of lines to let you all know that Margaret continues to do great! We talked on the phone this afternoon and she said that although she's feeling a bit tired and still has some pains she's doing great! We've also started talking about meeting before my trip to NZ at the end of April. Anyway, she should be back in Brazil around the middle of next month. That's it for now and I'll keep you updated as I hear either from her or her husband.
Débora

Latest posts

Back