I got through!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Carol, wow you have had more than your share. My prayers are with you,

Randy

Latest update on Carol

Latest update on Carol

posted March 4, 2007

15 March 04, 2007 at 04:46 PM CST
Hi everyone...it is me! I am finally up to sitting at the computer for a few minutes to let everyone know how I am doing. Before that, I need to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been sending me good thoughts, wishes and prayers. I truly believe that prayer can make such a difference, and my writing to you today is proof of that. As I said, I have been up in the hallways, walking around several times a day. I am still pretty sore in my chest and upper right leg,(an incision they made in case they had to put me on bypass from there, but never ended up using it...oh well) There is a little leakage from both my chest tube site and the right leg site, but nothing that they are too worried about.They are adjusting some of my meds, but otherwise things seem to be going well! The plan as of right now is for me to go for another echocardiogram tomorrow, then, if that is good, home tomorrow after that! I can not say enough good things about all the doctors,nurses and all the other staff here. They have been outstanding from the start. This hospital is the best there is, hands down. I dont think my surgery or recovery would be anywhere close to what it is if I had gone anyplace else. SO, overall, I give EVERYTHING a big "thumbs up!!"
I will post again in a couple days after I have had a chance to get home and get settled. Thanks again...you are all amazing!

Latest posts

Back