I got through!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

carolrai

Hi everyone...just a quick note to let you all know I made it through surgery.I came to the step down unit last night and am doing well overall. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. Mayo is wonderful! I will update more when I am feeling stronger...right now still tired.....Thanks again

Have been watching your carepage and posting all the good news, Carol. We are delighted to hear from you personally. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting.:D
Phyllis

Hey, great news, Carol. Good to see you're back posting. Be sure to get your rest, do your breathing, and of course your walking in gradually increased increments. Best wishes for a smooth recovery.

Soch good news. How wonderful you are able to post here. Wishing you a smooth, uneventful recovery.

Carol,
This is great news. Isn't it a good feeling to be on the other side of the surgery? It sounds like you are on the road to recovery.

You are one that I was very worried about and had some serious reservations about you going to surgery, so I'm happy as can be to hear your doing well and your o.k.! :)

Excellent news, Carol ... Congrats!

So GOOD to see you posting here :).

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL recovery!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Get the word out" ... Collective Soul ... 'Feeling Better Now'

Glad you are now on "the other side of the mountain"! Now you have to concentrate on the recovery process....lots of walking, breathing and resting.

Take care and congrats!

Great news carol! Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing more you are in a little better state. God Speed.....

Jay

Wonderful!

Wonderful!

Carol, blessings, great for you. Hope to follow in your recovering footsteps!

Linda
3/9/07 repair,UPenn Presby

Hi Carol - Very glad to hear things are going well. Take care and post again.

This is wonderful news Carol,I,m so glad to hear you,re doing well!Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.Thankyou Lord and God Bless.
Garth;)

Back