I don't know if you noticed.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneGM

....but I haven't been around much. It's been really busy at work and there's some other issues eating up my time. I can't believe I logged in today to find 12 pages of "new posts" to catch up on :eek: I guess I've been absent longer than I thought.

Anyway, just so you don't unleash the hounds, I thought I'd let you know I won't be visiting and posting to VR as much as I have been the past few years. I'm just finding it too hard to keep up. Besides, there's lots of new experiences here for the newbies to learn from and I think I'm beginning to sound like a broken record repeating my same old ones. I'm sure I'll visit and post from time to time, just not as regularly.

For all those surgeries I'll miss..."Best wishes for a successful one and a smooth, speedy, recovery."

And for all the future birthdays and valversaries I'll miss...."Congratulations and celebrate".

You're all still family, and I'm sure I'll be back occasionally to visit.

Cheers,

Don't stay away too long ...I remember well that you were one of the first
to welcome me here,and it didn't sound like a broken record to me:)
Keep in touch -Dina

I haven't been on as much as I used to either, so I didn't notice! :eek:

It's good to be busy!! It's good to get on with life!! You have given so much of your time here, and your warmth and caring. It's nice to know that it is going to sit here in cyberspace for others to read and feel even if you aren't as present anymore. So no worries.

But I'm betting that you will miss us. Don't worry how many pages of New Posts come up. Just check in once in awhile and let us know how you're doing. Just pop in and say hi.

Best wishes to you in all your endeavors.

Hugs.

Marguerite

Remember to log in at least once a year to keep your account active. Many old members that haven't logged in for the last 3 or 4 years are somewhat upset to know their accounts have been deleted.

Don't stay away too long ...I remember well that you were one of the first
to welcome me here,and it didn't sound like a broken record to me:)....

NEITHER to me, Wayne.

I too felt many times repeating myself over and over which definitely was due to answering a repeated question/s that arose over and over!!

Good luck in your life and as Bina said, when you have a quiet night, let us hear from you.

:)

Everyone else is being good about your announcement:eek:, so I'll take the low road.;) I'm going to miss you, Wayne!:(
I don't want you to "occasionally" drop in. I want you here all the time!:)
I like it when you're here to wish new members hello, celebrate birthdays, and give encouragement to those going into surgery.:)
I'm going to go off and sulk now.:mad:

Good Luck Wayne!

I enjoyed reading your posts. You were and are, a valuable part of the forum. Stay healthy! Yes, please pop in from time to time.

Have a wonderful life!

Wayne, don't stay away to long like maybe a few days.:) I will miss you, you were one of the first ones that always commented on my posts and that meant so much to me and still does.:) Your a man of few words but they meant alot and were always kind and senitive. You will be missed so don't be gone to long OK!!!!
Crystal :)

Hi Wayne,

Yes, you will indeed be missed! You were one of the first fellow Canadians to welcome me to this forum and it was greatly appreciated!

BTW...yes, I did notice that you were MIA ;)...Glad that you dropped in to let us know of your whereabouts. Please don't be a stranger and I hope you get a chance to drop by from time to time to say hello and let us know how you are doing.

Wayne,
You certainly made me feel welcome as our surgeries were about the same time. Don't stay away too long--we like having you here! I like having the fellow 06ers around!

Hugs,

Wayne is one of the kindest, most considerate members on this forum.

Good luck with everything Wayne, hope you will drop in from time to time and let people know how you are doing.

Wayne,
Thank you for your always positive and reassuring posts. We will miss you, so please connect every so often to let us know that things are going well.
Take care,
John

Back