Husband's illness

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betty, you and Tom are in my thoughts. It's been a tough run for the both of you the past couple of years. Here's to success in Tom's surgery and better times.

Very best wishes,

Betty, I wish your husband the best with this surgery. I know first hand how tough the recovery from it can be since I took care of my mom when she had it 3 years ago. Hang in there, things will get better.

Kim

Betty, I am so sorry for your husband. it is awful when you can't walk and have pain. you are both in my prayers. I pray that the surgery will help and that he can regain some of his abilities. God keep you.

Prayers for Tom & Betty

Prayers for Tom & Betty

We went through something similar with Claudia the past few months....Was able to get some relief with cortisone injections in L3-4 region...She was in terrible pain and could not walk without help. Is my turn to reciprocate with the caregiving...Much empathy and prayers winging your way... :) Happy Holidays you two...

Betty,

Very sorry. Thoughts/prayers en route for Tom.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
CDshowcase.HOLIDAY | Thursday.December 24 | noon-3p.CENTRAL = www.WRMN1410.com
"May your days be merry and bright" ... Irving Berlin/Bing Crosby ... 'White Christmas'

Hi Betty,

Just read this and hope that things are going well for your husband. Please know that you will both be in my thoughts this holiday season. That was one smart guy at the age of 19, hooking up with you!!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations on your wonderful life together!

Hugs.

Marguerite

You and Tom are in my thoughts Betty. Wishing all the best for Tom's surgery and hoping for a good outcome.

Bridgette

Hi Betty.....

I've already said a prayer for you and your hubby. I'll keep you both in them for however long it is needed. Blessings on your early Christmas.

Evelyn

Betty,
I am sorry that your husband is experiencing so much pain.. praying that the suregery goes well. Merry Christmas to both of you.

Betty, I am so sorry to hear how much paain Tom is in and all you both have ahead of you.You know you are both in my prayers and I hope the surgery brings better results than anyone can even dare dream for and Tom gets mcu relief from his pain and you both can really enjoy life, pain free.

Latest posts

Back