How many of you have...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I'm looking for some corporate money to help with the reunion. It would help them cough up if I had some numbers on who has a CoaguChek and who has ever used Lovenox.

Could you reply to this message with just "CoaguChek" or "Lovenox" I don't have any pull with other companies so don't send anything about other testers etc.

Both" Coaguchek and Lovenox" here.

Been using my trusty Coaguchek for 3 years. Have been prescibed and have used Lovenox 10 times or more. Happy with both products. Al, looking forward to meeting you in Denver!

BTW, was there more on the FDA reinstating Lovenox for valve patients? Heard from my cardio that this was the case. Never found anything to back it up though:confused:

Neither

Neither

CoaguChek: wish I had one! Does applying for a unit twice and being rejected by health insurance twice count?
I gave up the battle. Too wounded to fight for it anymore.

CoaguChek: my cardio office uses one on me monthly and sometimes more often

Lovenox: never have. Hope I never will!

Al, I'm looking forward to perhaps meeting you in person.

Regards,

I've been on Lovenox - and after hearing the pros and cons think I would still prefer that to an extra several days on the drip in the hospital if the need arises again. Like Marty says thinking about it makes the tissue valves sound better.

I'm working on getting going with the Coaguchek home testing.

Coaguchek, over 5 years of excellent performance. Unit has been dropped, frozen, and heated in the trunk of my car and still carries on.

Lovenox and coagucheck is in progress. You go get that money for the reunion!

I was on Lovenox for one week between removal of my "benign" tumor and my radical neck dissection for squamous cell carcinoma.

This convinced at least one of them. I think that I will get some money for the reunion.

Thanks.

That's such a great idea to get some corporate sponsorship. Now we have to convince a lot of people to attend. . .

Thanks, Al.

Latest posts

Back