How many Kentuckians do we have on VR.com??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everyone would fill out their profiles properly, I'm sure there would be more, but as of now and known profiles, only two other then yourself.

I live in Florida but I was born and grew up in Louisville. I'm going up there next weekend for Thunder Over Louisville -- the BEST fireworks show you've ever seen!

Hayden, I know there are more Kentuckians here. I know we have a backwards reputation to live down to, but gosh, we even have good heart hospitals (i guess they're good ones). So, I wonder if they'll trickle in still. I was wondering how many of us there were as well.

Wise

wise smith said:
Hayden, I know there are more Kentuckians here. I know we have a backwards reputation to live down to, but gosh, we even have good heart hospitals (i guess they're good ones). So, I wonder if they'll trickle in still. I was wondering how many of us there were as well.

Wise

Just want to be sure no one thinks they're being call "backward" because I was just having fun there. Just want to be sure.

I have a lot of extended family in Frankfort.
Does that count?
My father and his family all grew up in Frankfort.
Then they moved to Hamilton,Ohio and eventually to Cleveland.
That's where I came along.
Just received a picture of my great,great grandparents.
They are buried in the same cemetary as Daniel Boone and pretty close at that.

Rich said:
I have a lot of extended family in Frankfort.
Does that count?
My father and his family all grew up in Frankfort.
Then they moved to Hamilton,Ohio and eventually to Cleveland.
That's where I came along.
Just received a picture of my great,great grandparents.
They are buried in the same cemetary as Daniel Boone and pretty close at that.

If it's Frankfort, as far as I'm concerned, it counts. But, since this is Hayden's thread, the final decision rests with him. My brothers are also buried in the Frankfort Cemetery where Daniel Boone is.

Heh - I live "just over the river" from Kentucky and used to work in Erlanger. My father was born in Gravel Switch (I swear). So I think I am an "honorary" Kentuckian.

geebee said:
Heh - I live "just over the river" from Kentucky and used to work in Erlanger. My father was born in Gravel Switch (I swear). So I think I am an "honorary" Kentuckian.

Hey I am just 9 miles from Gravel Switch!!

One more Kentuckian

One more Kentuckian

I was born and raised in a little town called Frenchburg, Ky. population 350 with one flashing red light and two streets. I now live in Lexington, Ky. but will always consider Frenchburg my home. It is close to Cave Run lake and Natural Bridge state park.

PJ

I was born in Louisville but have spent the 33 yrs in southern In. where my husband was raised. Both my girls were born at Louisville hospitals.Most of my family live in Ky.

hayden said:
just wanted to see if anybody else from the Bluegrass State belongs to the brotherhood?

LOL, I don't know how I managed to miss this thread--I'm originally from Dayton OH but have lived in Louisville for the past 10 years.
I could have had my surgery here but chose to go to Cleveland because of their expertise in dealing with radiation induced heart/valve disease.

Latest posts

Back