How is TorryPines?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering also. I just checked the Community Members List and they haven't logged on in over two weeks. Hopefully no news is good news. They had a Caringbridge page too but I don't know if it might be still up or not.

4 weeks out

4 weeks out

Hi All, I apologize for not getting back to everyone sooner its been an intense time for the last 4 months with Christine and I dealing with health challenges at the same time. Once we knew I was going to be ok we started to let our guard down a bit and that feels good. Two weeks slipped by very quickly. We are all doing very well. Recovery is on track, we're getting in 2 miles per day on a level surface at an easy pace. The Warfin is a no big deal my last INR was at 2.1. I still have a higher pulse than I am normally used to 87 to 90. Everything the heart has to do at this point is just like work (not like the first days post op in the hospital, where every step feels like the Hillary step on Everest) :) Some days I feel like I have overdone it and I am fatigued, but I am building stamina day by day. Hope all is well everyone Christine and I send our love to all.
Thanks
Kurt

Good to hear from you, nice to hear everything is on track. Work hard on the cardio and take it one day at a time, it all come together.

Later,

Mac
AVR, single by-pass 11/19/09
carbomedics mechanical
Dr. Suri
Mayo Cinic

Latest posts

Back