Houston, here I come!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hip Hip Hooray for you! I am so happy for you. I know you feel a sense of relief. Safe travels.

Kimmie

What good news, Norma. Sounds like you really did get the best possible report.
Thanks for checking in with us.

Great to hear you will be back in good old New Mexico soon!!!

All the best,

Betsy

So glad you got a good report! Been thinking about you all day cking to see if you left a message. So glad he gave you the go ahead to continue improving and doing what you've been doing bet your relieved too. Get some rest and hear and see more later. Glad your on your way HOME!!!
Crystal :)

Have safe trip home,glad your appt.went well and you even got pic's
and so glad to see your post,by the time you read this i say welcome back home more than 1 way;)

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks Ross --- actually, I'm going to Houston so that I can buy my favorite perfume --- haven't been able to find it anywhere else but at the Galleria! :p

Oh don't B.S. me woman, your going to get rattlesnake skin boots.

Norma,

It's Tuesday now and I just read your post - hoping everything went well and that you have good news to share - and a restock of your favorite eau de no-surgery.
Looking forward to hearing how it went, and sending retroactive good wishes.

Melissa

Sounds like you are ok with the news, go back home and enjoy. By the way did you
get the perfume, maybe I missed that piece of info? Laura

Hurray!
Yesterday I posted "good luck" without having read your update. Boo me.
Anyway, glad to hear all went well.
Sounds like your positive attitude goes a long way towards keeping you well.

Hope you like your new rattlesnake boots ;)

Melissa

Just wanting to say thank-you to everyone of you for your good wishes & your prayers. You all are lovely group of people & I am blessed with your friendship & support.

We went & bought all our little veggie plants yesterday & will be transplanting them into the garden plot this weekend. The seed plants, zucchini, squash, green beans, etc., I had already planted & are already sprouted.

So following my doctor's wise advice, "I am going on with the business of living!" :)

P.S. I am also going to go looking for a doggie this week too.:)

Just wanting to say thank-you to everyone of you for your good wishes & your prayers. You all are lovely group of people & I am blessed with your friendship & support.

We went & bought all our little veggie plants yesterday & will be transplanting them into the garden plot this weekend. The seed plants, zucchini, squash, green beans, etc., I had already planted & are already sprouted.

So following my doctor's wise advice, "I am going on with the business of living!" :)

P.S. I am also going to go looking for a doggie this week too.:)

Oh & yeah Ross, I love them "rattlesnake boots". And I did find my favorite perfume. I'm good to go for another couple years! :p

Love those fresh veggies.. We've got loads of tomatoes already...yum, and the okra is putting on along with the squash. Candy onions too..

Ok, Mizz Norma -- get those high heeled rattlesnake skin boots on, that black strapless gown and y'all come cruise the Med with us next spring. Time for a holiday..:D

I am a really bad Houstonian......I thought Dr. Cooley passed away. I did stay in the Cooley wing when I had my surgery and it is awesome....very nice building.

I am a really bad Houstonian......I thought Dr. Cooley passed away. I did stay in the Cooley wing when I had my surgery and it is awesome....very nice building.

I don't think I met with Dr. Cooley's ghost this weekend! :D He's very much alive & well, thank God.

Maybe you're thinking of Dr. Michael DeBakey another larger than life legend --- he passed away last year I believe.

Latest posts

Back