Hot off hayley's press

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhayley

GREAT, GREAT,GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! If you are a patient who needs Lovenox injectons (which btw are running in the $900 range) for bridge therapy and cant afford, dont have insurance, or need assistance, I have some great news for YOU!!! (no this Isnt a Geico commercial.) I called Lovenox and found out they offer a patient assist program. I called them and they were so great. I am starting my shots today and they provided the Lovenox. (Oh yea, cry a little to them, then will care more!) LOL...kidding... okay sorry as I was saying.........Heres the phone number. Please ANYONE who needs LOVENOX at NO COST YES NO COST please call this number and get the ball rolling. I'm so nervous about becoming a lovenox junkie today. First time I've ever used intraveneous drugs myself LOL.:eek::D:):eek::D:rolleyes::cool::);):
REIMBURSEMENT SERVICES AND PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
(888)-632-8607
Call and get your application!

Yes , I had to pay $1200 when I took it.:eek:
BTW don't give it to yourself intra-venously, it is given subcutaneously
usually in the abdomen, I'm sure you were just kidding ..but just in case
I figured I should tell. It is a difficult shot to give.
Dina:)

Thanks Haley!

Thanks Haley!

GREAT, GREAT,GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! If you are a patient who needs Lovenox injectons (which btw are running in the $900 range) for bridge therapy and cant afford, dont have insurance, or need assistance, I have some great news for YOU!!! (no this Isnt a Geico commercial.) I called Lovenox and found out they offer a patient assist program. I called them and they were so great. I am starting my shots today and they provided the Lovenox. (Oh yea, cry a little to them, then will care more!) LOL...kidding... okay sorry as I was saying.........Heres the phone number. Please ANYONE who needs LOVENOX at NO COST YES NO COST please call this number and get the ball rolling. I'm so nervous about becoming a lovenox junkie today. First time I've ever used intraveneous drugs myself LOL.:eek::D:):eek::D:rolleyes::cool::);):
REIMBURSEMENT SERVICES AND PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
(888)-632-8607
Call and get your application!

Thank you for posting this Haley & I hope your injection went all right this morning. Take care!

well done, hayley - free drugs is always good to get lol It is nice that some people understand that sometimes you just NEED something and just can't do it on your own.

Now if they just did something like this for tooth extractions and dentures................:(

Jerry's doing the Lovenox thing right now, starting last Fri. He's having a Bronchoscopy tomorrow for something they are seeing in his left lung. Right now he's more scared of the low INR than the procedure or diagnosis. On Friday, after no warfarin for 2 days, his INR was 1.75 and they started him on the Lovenox. He sure doesn't enjoy giving himself the shots but it getting more used to it.

As for the cost, the pulmonologist handed him the script and said, "If your insurance won't cover this, let me know. We can help." (Or something similar to that). When I picked it up at the pharmacy the gal said, "The bad news is that your co-pay is $198.00; the good new is that your insurance paid $600 +." Jerry's on Medicare and has the Part D prescription plan.

Latest posts

Back