Holy INRatio Batman!!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karlynn, what state is your BC/BS in? I couldn't get BC/BS of Louisiana to pay for a monitor. I now have BC/BS of Illinois, I'm going to try them.

Amy

INR Machine

INR Machine

My BC&BS is issued from MO (Missouri) so I hope the do approve the purchase of the machine. I've got to try next week for I hate to drive 1.5 hours to get a thirty second test and then drive 1.5 hours back home again. It really aggrevates me. Gas is too high for this.

Ron

Amy said:
Karlynn, what state is your BC/BS in? I couldn't get BC/BS of Louisiana to pay for a monitor. I now have BC/BS of Illinois, I'm going to try them.

Amy

I have Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, but BC/BS of Illinois seemed to be on-board with it.

Just another note - Ask to speak with the nurse case manager that is handling your request. They should have assigned one. My case manager was terrific. She said was totally on-board with why I would want/need to home test and had no issues of it being "too difficult" to do.

Latest posts

Back