Holidaying In Florida???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad Mad said:
The big day is 20th march 2009 :)
Curtsmum: I went to Disneyland Paris when I was about 14 with school and it was really good. If you get the chance to bring him to Florida, he (and you) is in for one unbelievable surprise.
It's hard to explain, but it is truly magical. I think what made out short 4 day stay in Orlando so good, was the time that we went (November). The weather was perfect (and I love it warm and really sunny), and the queues were very small, thus a very short waiting time. If we had of went peak season in July, it may have been a different story, They say you can wait up to 2 to 3 hours in a queue for a ride/attraction. Most things were 10-15 mins wait when we were there.

There is a group in Orlando called Give Kids The World. You can contact them and apply for a free trip to Florida where they will be entertained in the greatest way and taken all round Orlando. I had a friend who was one of their hostesses and she praised the organization so much. You might give it a try.

hensylee said:
There is a group in Orlando called Give Kids The World. You can contact them and apply for a free trip to Florida where they will be entertained in the greatest way and taken all round Orlando. I had a friend who was one of their hostesses and she praised the organization so much. You might give it a try.

I wish i would of know about this sooner.We have just applied to make-a-wish uk, we wasn't allowed to go outside of the uk. So Curtis has choose to go to a wrestling match, which will be in april, fingers crossed that it doesn't fall at the same time as his surgery. So i dout i will be able to apply if he as already had a wish and we know he isn't allowed to fly that far yet but thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Back