Hi gang!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhayley

Just popping in to say hello to the old and hello to the new! Happy Birthday to anyone I missed...sorry.......Hope your day was bright!:D I have been busy working in my little salon and trying to be the best I can be. I have changed in so many ways. I look back at my old posts and am almost embarrased:cool:I really have come a long way. I just dont focus on the negative if I can help it (ok and the heavy medication helps me too:D) and try to stay in the positive lane!!! Some days are better than others. I am so saddened to see my beloved Bonnie has passed. I loved her. I love all of you guys and needed you to know that without you I would never be where I am today. Thanks:)
O I built a cool site check it out!
www.myspace.com/alwaysblue9
Bless!!!

Haley:
I visited your site and was much impressed. You are a smile a minute. What a nice array of possibilities you present. You have come so far since your first post.

Please know, if you lived in my town, I would be knocking on your door for your beauty services.

Blanche

Hi, Haley!

You always put a smile on my face with your posts!

Wish you lived here so I could go to your salon.:)

And yes, we all loved Bonnie and feel kind of lost without her.

{{{{{{{{{{{Hayley}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Glad to see that you are doing so well. Come by more often - we miss you!

Latest posts

Back