Hey! it's that mara girl!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mara.. Yes, I did for three months and it did me good. There are other people to do it with you, and although many are probably much older, just be glad you are able to exercise. Just be nice!
I knew when I was ready to leave and I did at the end of three months, and continued at home as much as possible. I should probably walk more often but I do free weights and that is exercise too.. I don't always take the time to walk in addition to doing the free weights. But I stay busy all day long and walk a lot, just not those long stretches like I use to, but and am not twiddling my thumbs and eating bons bons... *S*

Take Care,

Christina

GERD resolution

GERD resolution

My GERD seems to have been, in part, stress-related at a particular juncture in my life. In fact, it pretty much brackets a number of years when I spun down into a pretty major depression and finally a few weeks of hospitalization. As I began to get a handle on that (much of which simply involved facing it!), things got distinctly better, including the GERD. Zantac was helpful with me. Rightly or wrongly, though, I attribute a good part of the improvement in my case to overcoming the stress-related issues and depression vulnerability. Coming out of that, I felt better than I ever had in my whole life. (You mean these clouds weren't part of the furniture of the universe?)

I still have occasional reflux and heartburn. I imagine I'll always be inclined somewhat in that direction. But it really has not been a problem for over 10 years, and the Zantac mostly sits on the shelf.

Hope that helps.

Peter

Latest posts

Back