Hey Bonnie - You wanted the skinny dippin pix?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 6 from Colorado - with all that healthy living, Rain?

I expect we have more out here in grubby Illinois, and those from New Jersey must be too ashamed to admit their numbers!

Irish 'Indian'.......teehee

Irish 'Indian'.......teehee

I always knew you had Irish blood Rain but at your height you just can't be a Leprechaun.

Maybe you're a 'Native American Leprechaun'

No tall leprechauns?

No tall leprechauns?

What are female leprechauns? Fairies? Do they have long legs?? :p I?m looking for the skinny dippin one....

Well Steve, I?m sure there are more than six of us from Colorado... but that?s all I can think of that post regularly. Don't you think everyone needs a vacation to Colorado? Healthy... yes!! Clean, fresh air, blue skies, sunshine and lollipops. :)

But STEVE!! ... Yikes!! Be careful! Some of those ?Jersey? people really lose their cool easy.

Where is that dude anyway? That's the second time his name has come up today......:p

Go West, Young Man (and Woman)

Go West, Young Man (and Woman)

Yeah, like Rain says, everyone needs a vacation in Colorado, so maybe this summer (after I'm recovered, of course) we can take you all hiking and breathing our ultra-thin mountain air - good for us heart patients. Just remember to bring your own water - we ARE in a drought here.:(

How about this photo of mine? I look like a squinty-eyed pirate!:eek:

Paul

Ummmmmmm -- You don't sell used cars over in Golden, do you?

But really, your picture isn't as bad as the first few I tried. I have to thank Ross for his help on the newest avatar!

Twins?

Twins?

Paul, put on a pair of glasses and you two could pass as twins:D :D Both of you have great smiles:D :D :D :D :D Bonnie

I have to thank Ross for his help on the newest avatar!
You do look distinguished if I may say so myself.
Not bad for another control freak! neener, neener, neener. :D
*Pats self on back*

Paul, if you want me to take a try at yours all ya gotta do is send it to me.

Twins

Twins

So Steve and I were "separated at birth"? Actually I DID used to wear glasses before Lasik and I'm originally from Chicago - hmmm, you may have something there, Bonnie.

I am sending Ross my photo to see what he can do. Exept it recalls a story of a few years ago when I took a photo of a model with a ton of hair on his head to my "stylist" and told him to give me a haircut like that (I've been very thin on top for a long time). Cigarette butt hanging out of his mouth, he stared at the picture, looked at me, then said "Hey, I ain't no (Expletive deleted) miracle worker." :D

Paul

Yo!

Yo!

No picking on Jersey, and it's New Jersey to thoses who don't live here.

You must be watching too many movies, they always do that, poke fun at our little state.

Some of us live here and actually like it!

:D :D :D

Terry40

born and raised in south Jersey

I think we need a reunion here in Seattle! I would go then! It would cost in gas money and that's about it. Ther's Johnny, Chris, Mark, Bob, Me, Jim and Laura that live areound here. I am sure that we have more washatonians. that's 7 people here, Rain, NEENER! No seriously, I think we should have a reunion here in seattle, any votes?

Sorry, Terry40

Sorry, Terry40

Terry - Sorry if my snide comments gave the impression that I thought Jersey was worse than Da City -- I happen to have a cousin in New Jersey who could pass for my identical twin. He wouldn't know to look for me here, though.

I understand that some parts of New Jersey are quite pleasant, but I've never had the chance to visit.

PEACE!

PEACE!

Voting don?t work, Joy. lol JUST KIDDING, HANK!! lol The devil made me say it...

Terry, now don?t make my point for me! lol JUST KIDDING AGAIN!! The ?Jersey? guy I know likes to make fun of me because I?m ?from the sticks?. lol It?s all in fun.

Stop pickin' on Jersey

Stop pickin' on Jersey

Steve,

I have to agree with Terry. New Jersey is a pretty nice state, except for the taxes, and it's especially nice to be so close to Philadelphia and New York City.

Any futher derogatory remarks will be forward to the Saprano family for appropriate follow up.:)

Rain, I just want to make it clear that I'm not the guy from NJ that gets on your case. Don't think all Jersey folks are like him. Heck, I've even be willing to come out to Colorado for a reunion some day!

Ron K

RON K IS NOT THE GUY WHO GETS ON MY CASE....

RON K IS NOT THE GUY WHO GETS ON MY CASE....

I forgot all about you being a ?Jersey? type person!! Just goes to show not all Jersey guys 'lose it' so easy. I've never seen you lose your cool.

Are you guys going to Chicago? I'm gonna try!

Hey, I?d love to see your pictures of Mazatlan. They have the most gorgeous sunsets!! I've taken a million pictures down there too. Next time we go we aren?t taking our car either. Kinda bums me out.. I just love visiting the little towns along the way... its like going back in time. Like they still wash their clothes in the river, and spend most of their time in their yards... the town square is like the living room for the whole town... its just so cool. And they are the nicest and most religious people. Can you tell I love Mexico?! lol I hope you had some of their hot, fresh home made tortillas!! I live on them when we go..... wrapped around avacado and tomato...along with a few Coronas. :p WONDERFUL. And it all adds up to a perfect 3.0 on the INR scale!! :p

Rain & Steve

Rain & Steve

No offense taken, those of us from NJ are thick skinned with all the kidding we've gotten over the years.

Ron K - you forgot about our lovely shore areas too, and Atlantic city, if you like places like that.
I'm still laughing about the Sapranos, they live very close to my daughter in Montclair

;)

terry40

Latest posts

Back