Hey Bonnie - You wanted the skinny dippin pix?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topless in.......??????

Topless in.......??????

Trying to guess where your picture was taken Steve. Looks like Green Bay? What happened to the first Avatar you posted? I came back to read my post and it was gone, LOL.

Last edited:
Sorry, Gina - I was playing with a couple of pix and wasn't sure it was "appropriate" for the family viewing audience (LOL).

The first picture was taken at a resort on Maui last summer - the Sheraton Renaissance Wailea, which is one of the top spots for a quiet vacation. That was the view from the deck near our balcony.

Of course, the second picture was back here in winter - to quote my old pal Snoopy, "Blech!"

Got to find out how to get a clearer picture to compress to the tiny size for an avatar. It isn't a poor quality camera - just a poor operator.

Oooopppps

Oooopppps

Green Bay and Maui are a far cry from each other. Hard to tell from your Avatar. We love the islands. Liked the Hyatt on Maui. Aloha. Hang Loose

Last edited:
Hi Steve-

Nice to meet your picture. That's one of the things that makes this site so nice and friendly. We can see who we're chatting with.

It is a little wierd to see myself staring out of the screen, but I guess it is a face I see in the mirror every morning so it can't be that bad. (No, please don't answer that one!)

Anybody know any way to get better clarity from a "small picture" image on a Nikon digital cam?

Steve,

Most digital cameras have a photo quality adjustment right on the camera. My HP has a button on top that you push when the camera is on and it changes to 1,2 or 3 diamonds, each representing higher quality (must be done before the photo is taken). However, I have not been able to upload ANY photo I've taken with my digital to this site because it keeps saying I'm over the pixel limit. Since I don't have a scanner yet, anyone have any idea how I can get a picture in here? I assume most of you have scanned photos in whichc I assume uses less memory.

Paul

RTFM?

RTFM?

Paul - I got that same message the first 20 or 30 tries, too! Then I re-read the funny manual that came with the camera and found a feature called "small picture" that will create another version of a photo in a much lower resolution. You need a maximum of 100X100 pixels to load to this site. Mine is something like 96X72, and as you can see, it is kind of rough.

I'm still trying the options on the camera, though.

Steve

Steve

GREAT SMILE.:D :D :D :D Hubby is great with a DC..Will ask him...but I like the one you put up..:) Bonnie

Use a program free on the internet called IRFANVIEW to resize the photo. Great free program written by a very nice guy from Bosnia look up his website. Just search in google.com for these.

Or the easy way is email any photo you want to ME or Ross Young. We both have fixed up photos and emailed them back the right size to upload. No charge for our heart buddies. Well Bonnie's is not free, she has to send me Black eyed peas and Greens for New Year's. Love that good old southern cooking.

Really send them along if you don't want to learn to manipulate photos, we do good work, but not much of it.

Bill

I need an update

I need an update

Just told hubby tonight..my avator is 2 years old..Would he make a new one of me?Told him, just a head shot..:D :D :D Bonnie

Bill, Thanks

Bill, Thanks

Bill,

Thanks for the offer on the photo. Hank also offered so I sent it to him. I'll assume he can do - if not, I'll send to you. Really appreciate the offer. Seems like a lot of work for a plain old looking person like me.:)

Paul

Paul

Paul

When I put my avitar up I used pictures that I saved to CD, but they were scanned. Then I used my picture software to resize it. I kept getting that same message that the pixels were to large. So I resized it. I get the Kodak picture CD when I get my film developed. I really like the CD, it's really easy to work with. I don't have a digital camera yet but I'm looking at the Sony Mavica 250 with the cd rom built in. Any of you guys have one? I do have a HP photosmart printer and a Hp scanner. Paul, I hope to see your face soon. Peggy

No Sony here. I have the Nikon Coolpix-885. I know Sony uses Nikon optics, but not sure what else they share. The Coolpix was the closest feel to a 35mm that I could find, and still have my wife and daughter use it as a "point-and-shoot." It uses a small memory card, and you connect it to the computer with a USB cable. Pretty slick, but I sure haven't learned all the features and functions it has.

My picture was two years old too, Bonnie.

My picture was two years old too, Bonnie.

Hey Steve,

I have a Sony Digital Handycam. It?s small enough to fit in my purse or pocket and its also a video camera. You can buy extra memory sticks for them too! I love mine. I haven?t learned all the features of mine yet either... but I think you can adjust the pixel size.

Old photos

Old photos

Rain,

Your previous photo may have been two years old but you couldn't possibly have changed that much in that time period!;)

Paul

Rain and Paul

Rain and Paul

Sounds like you 2 need to have a Mini-min-mini- reunion in Denver:D Bonnie

You think my skirts a little short?

You think my skirts a little short?

Bonnie,

What ever am I going to do with you?! I put on a little make up, a dress, fix my hair..... and all of a sudden you go right back to picking on me!! :mad:

Hank has promised me that in the not so very distant future we?re gonna have a reunion in our beautiful state of Colorado. Of course he?s been promising me that for going on four years now..... lol Come on Hank.... I think we must have at least six Coloradans here at vr.com now.

Latest posts

Back