He's here!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Nana

Hi Nana

Rain

What a wonderful gift you all have received......love him, love him, love him.....babies are truly a gift from God.

Evelyn

Ethan Forrest

Ethan Forrest

The little guy has a name. :) Ethan Forrest.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. He's already a joy to be with. I just love him.

And congratulations to you Jim!! Is this your son who is in AZ? And to you too, Christine and Christina!!! And Karlyn!! And Mary!! And Granbonnie!! And Harrybaby!! Wow, we're having babies right and left here in vr.com. :) We'll have to open a thread just to share baby pictures one of these days. :D

Rain said:
And congratulations to you Jim!! Is this your son who is in AZ? :D

Congratulations again, also on the name. No, it's our son in Saginaw, Michigan, about an hour away. We see them about every other week now. The crib I've made for the grandchild is finished, I'm starting on a changing table.

Congratulations on that new grandbaby!!! He is absolutely beautiful! We have one, and he is 22 months old. We just got to spend a week with him, and he is soooo much fun! Enjoy and tell the new parents congratulations also.

Looks just like Grandma!!!! Has the Colorado eyes!!!!

Enjoy this experience every day!!!!!

God Bless!

John & Joann

Oh Rain,

He is beautiful you all must be so proud of him and what a wonderful name his parents have chosen, may god bless and care for him.
enjoy every momment Grandma

Love and hugs

Jan

Oh my what a fabulous photo. Your heart just must be continually overflowing.

I love the name!

Congratulations to Rain, Christina, and Jim on new granbabies! I can't think of anything nicer than Grandchildren. Mine warm my heart and wear me out but the joy they have brought into my life I will be eternally thankful for. I am so happy for all three of you!

Latest posts

Back