Here I am... scared again...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praline,

I know exactly what you are going through. I am scheduled to have an ablation for A-fib/flutter on the 26th and I am beginning to freak out. Logically I know this is nothing compared to the 2 open heart surgeries I have had but it scares the heck out of me for them to be doing anything with my heart, especially since it has become so temperamental! Best wishes to you through this and I hope they "zap" all your problems away!

Prayers & well wishes going out to you too, Tara! Hope your scheduled procedure goes smooth & you starting feeling well soon!

I have had Atial Flutter for over a month now. I will be having an ablation either a week from today , October 20, or the following Wednesday, October 27. I should find out tomorrow exactly when.
Some of you should remember how scared I was before my OHS.:) I was so scared that it was scary to be that scared. But I made it... and you all saved my sanity!!! you really did.
Well I am not that scared about this ablation BUT I get the "willies" just thinking about it.

I well remember your fears but you got through - with some sorrow afterward when you lost your dear husband. What a time you had to get through. I am sorry you are at a point where you must look at a cardiologist again in a hospital setting, but you will be just fine - like you were then, but didn't know it. Blessins, dear Praline.......

I am sitting here waiting for my friend to pick me up to take me to the hospital. I am very nervous about this ablation. I am also frazzled about all the happenings this past week. Monday night I was at the funeral home and yesterday morning at the church for the funeral of my coworker who died suddenly of a heart attack. I am still in shock.

Then I had to go to school and get ready for a substitute for 3 days. A reminder of why I never take off from work unless it is absolutely necessary. It is more work to take off than it is to go to work.

I am sitting here waiting for my friend to pick me up to take me to the hospital. I am very nervous about this ablation. I am also frazzled about all the happenings this past week. Monday night I was at the funeral home and yesterday morning at the church for the funeral of my coworker who died suddenly of a heart attack. I am still in shock.

Then I had to go to school and get ready for a substitute for 3 days. A reminder of why I never take off from work unless it is absolutely necessary. It is more work to take off than it is to go to work.

My thoughts are with you, Praline.

Hey Praline,

Thoughts/prayers en route.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"See what else your old heart can take" ... Rosanne Cash ... '7 Year Ache'

Latest posts

Back