help please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netmiff

I have just realised I did not take my meds (including warfarin) last night :eek:, so I took them this morning, the full dose.

Question is, what do I do tonight?? half dose, or the full enchilada??

I am on my way out, and will check back in later this afternoon, in about 5 hours or so.

If it were me, I would just go back to my regular dose tonight.

Jeanette:
Over the course of the week, you'll be fine.

If you didn't remember the forgotten dose until usual time to take your next dose, you would, of course, take the regular dose and could also take 1/2 the forgotten dose. The following day you would add the remaining 1/2 of the forgotten dose to that day's usual dose. (I'm sure some people might split the forgotten dose over 3 days' time, but I do it over 2 days.)

Just resume normal dosing and it'll all work out in the end. If your really really bothered by it, take half of the missed dose over the next two days.

MY current philosophy is to take the FULL Missed Dose as soon as I realize that it was missed.

Then I split the next dose in half and take it over the next 2 days, sometimes taking the half doses in the morning while maintaining my regular evening dose schedule.

Latest posts

Back