Hello from 2 years, 9 months post AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natanni

Hellow from Nathan and family. I am not sure where to post this, so Ross; Please feel free to move where you see fit. We had alot of snow in late April here in Northern Minnesota. If the pics loaded right, that is Nathan shoveling the roof of the garage. Much more fun to be mowin' :)

June 9, 2005 endocarditis begins and every day we are blessed to be given second chances :)

Nathan, Ann and family

Its wonderful to hear all about the post surgical successes. Please keep these messages coming for those of us who are in the waiting room. :D

2 years, 9 months post AVR.

2 years, 9 months post AVR.

Hi Nathan.
Biscupid Aortic Valve, Bacterial Endocarditis, Aortic Valve Replacement, Carbomedics Mechanical Valve: your "story" looks identical to mine. The only difference is that my first year anniversary will be on July 20.
I wish you straight from my heart many happy and healthy returns.

Just a short note: June 9th was also the date that my Endocarditis began!!!!! Today is Jun 9th and surely this is an anniversary I woud prefer NOT TO REMEMBER.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!

Nathan sure looks the picture of health now...love that snow...what a contrast to the green field in the second piccy!

Hi Nathan.
Biscupid Aortic Valve, Bacterial Endocarditis, Aortic Valve Replacement, Carbomedics Mechanical Valve: your "story" looks identical to mine. The only difference is that my first year anniversary will be on July 20.
I wish you straight from my heart many happy and healthy returns.

Just a short note: June 9th was also the date that my Endocarditis began!!!!! Today is Jun 9th and surely this is an anniversary I woud prefer NOT TO REMEMBER.

Petros-I should also mention that Nathan has a big huge St Bernard (a hairy one).

Hello Nathan from another grateful member of the endocarditis survivors club. Congratulations on your anniversary. :)
It's nearly 11 years since I escaped it's clutches. Bonfire Night reminds me of that terrible time, as I remember watching distant nightime fireworks from the hospital windows.

At our neighbourhood bonfire and firework party last year, the kids created the guy for burning. I'm sorry to tell you American cousins, come the night it was an effigy of George W who they placed atop the fire. :(:(:(:D

Latest posts

Back