Heart issues and cancer

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debora,
Sending hugs & prayers out to you and your family. I am very sorry to read of your latest health complications. I hope having your sweet daughter & mother with you will help brighten your spirits. Wishing you all the best.

Deborah, prayers for you - all of you in your family. You really have been through so much in your young life for all of your life. Because of that you are probably a very strong person, much stronger than you know. You will get through this. When you feel up to it during this rough spot, please keep us up to date - or ask your mom or daughter to let us know how you are doing. Blessins..........

Hi from Scotland

Hi from Scotland

Thanks for your posts. My mum and daughter arrived safely last night and we`re all together now. I start my chemo on Thursday and in a way, I can`t wait as I should start feeling a bit better after that. I also want to get this heart surgery out of the way as soon as possible so that I can get on with he rest of my life. I`ll keep you all posted.
Hugs

Deborah,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. You can make it through this!! You are young and that helps. I had cancer that spread to my lungs. That was 25 years ago. Im still here in the waiting room dealing with some heart problems. This is such a great group and we all care. Hang in there girl!!!!:)

Deborah -

Deborah -

I am so sorry to read that you have lung cancer. I truly do not understand why some people sail through life with not a care (or so it seems) and some people are given more than their share of trials and tribulations.

Anyway...you amaze me (as always) with your matter-of-fact/positive attitude. A person can learn a lot from you! You are a very special person.

You are in my thoughts and prayers as you start chemotherapy. May God give you strength and peace.

Christina L

Debora, good luck as you start your chemo. I was glad to ready that your daughter & mother are with you. Sending prayers...

Deb,ive been keepin up with your posts
continued thoughts and prayers as you start the chemo
I think in one of Normas posts i'd mentioned how strong
prayer is on vr com and you have all these wonderful
people to talk to ,You are a strong young woman Deb
and we are all here for you,praying contiuously for you.

Zipper2

Latest posts

Back