Has anyone heard from Cort?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenda

I haven't seen Cort post here for a couple of weeks. Has anyone heard from him? He had stopped in Joplin on in Route 66 trip but that was a couple of weeks ago. I figured he would be back home by this time. I'm just worried about him!

Last I heard, he was in California bummed out because everyone that said they'd meet him never even called him.

Last I heard, he was in California bummed out because everyone that said they'd meet him never even called him.

same thing happened when I met with him a couple years ago. others who said they'd meet with him didn't. Just me. And we had a wonderfully good time getting to know each other in person. What a joy he is. It might be awhile before he comes back in but I hope not. He has just been let down and disappointed and I am so sorry.

I hope Cort comes back soon. I have been looking forward to his posting the pictures from his trip.

Chris

Cort, come back to the forum. I would love to have a copy of the pictures you took of us when you were in Joplin, MO.

Latest posts

Back